Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Weekly Menu Plan

Hi! Happy Independence Day to all!

The one thing that keep me organised in the kitchen is the weekly menu planning. Planning of the menu well in advance for the week has really saved me a lot of time and the last minute rush i always had to do. I happened to get this idea from few of my favorite organisational blogs and followed it and really it worked wonders in getting Kitchen activities under control. I had intended to post it yesterday (Monday) but since it was an work off day (India Independence day) just felt lazy enough to sit and post it . I have a white board placed in my Kitchen where i write down my weekly menu and always do the grocery shopping on weekend as per the next week menu plan in advance, so no more last minute rushing as i have everything to get the meal ready in hand. Its the "Why i didn't think of it earlier moment"again! (But there's a saying right, better late than never, lol). So back to my Menu plan of this week (No elaborate cooking, easily prepared Indian meals most of the time works for me)


Weekly Dinner Menu Plan:

Sunday: Dinner out

Monday: Black Dal + grilled chicken

Tuesday: Palak (Spinach) Khichdi + potatoes wedges +scrambled eggs

Wednesday: Rajma (red beans) curry + fried chicken

Thursday: Veg soup + Egg Noodles

Friday & Saturday:  At mom’s place

Happy cooking to all!


Love

shilpa

No comments:

Post a Comment